The Americrayon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for talking about things such as Americrayon!

Back to the Webcomic!Back to the Webcomic!  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Web Host Failure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Web Host Failure Empty
PostSubject: Web Host Failure   Web Host Failure EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 am

OKAY! ATBHost is completely down probably forever for good. So I have to look for a new web host and then recreate the website from scratch AGAIN. Man, I should just keep a copy of all the code somewhere so I'm prepared for all the inevitable site meltdowns. bounce So before you complain (not saying that you are predisposed to or that you would), please keep in mind that I am a busy college student and that this is in no way my fault and I will try my hardest to get EVERYTHING back up, but I have homework and stuff. study It is lucky that I downloaded all of the images from the site onto my personal computer two weeks ago. (Or maybe it was INSPIRED.)

DISASTER STRIKES AGAIN. No {NOOOOO)
Back to top Go down
https://americrayon.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Web Host Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Host Failure   Web Host Failure EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Basically, you guys, it is really hard to find a good free cPanel web host. I've changed my nameservers at least six times within the last month. However, I think I've finally found the right one. It's a lot like my old host, except it exists. It's 2KMegs, and I'm just waiting for their approval of my website to be no longer pending.
Back to top Go down
https://americrayon.forumotion.net

Web Host Failure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Americrayon Forum :: Comics :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: